Identity and Address of the Responsible Entity.
Video Surveillance and Access to Offices
In order to maintain the security of the area and of the people who have general access to our facilities, we installed video cameras without sound and closed systems in the facilities to obtain real time footage. The images are protected and stored on devices in accordance with our security measures.
Also, for the entry of any person to the offices, a registration is made in which the following personal data is collected: name, company of origin or matter related to the company and signature. This allows us to identify visitors, customers, suppliers and collaborators of the company.
Purpose of Agreement for Clients and Suppliers
We inform you that the sensitive information of our customers and suppliers is treated with strict confidentiality so, by providing your personal data, such as:
- Name and / or Company.
- Federal taxpayer number.
- Work and mobile phones.
- The following financial data: bank accounts and references.
These will be used only and exclusively for the following purposes:
- Advertising campaigns.
- Information and Provision of Services.
- Data base update.
- Customer Service Satisfaction Surveys.
- Any purpose analogous or compatible with the previous ones or referring to commercial agreements.
- To carry out all necessary procedures related to the current commercial association, including credit issues and payments.
The purpose of the Policy to Carry out Work Promotion activities
- Perform work promotion activities.
- To be considered as a candidate in a Recruitment and Selection process of a current vacancy.
- To obtain your profile with the intention of conducting an inventory of talent.
- To contact you and make your information relevant information by virtue of your quality as an applicant.
- To formalize your contract, such as: full name, age, sex, address, telephone and email, signature autograph, current job if working; Work phone number.
Personal Information that will be Subject to Treatment
Therefore and to achieve the purposes set out above, the following personal data of the collaborator will be requested and processed in any of their contract signatures: name, surname, signature, fingerprint, photograph, address, telephone, date of birth, RFC, CURP , profession / occupation, email; the following financial data: bank accounts, income, references and credit history, the following sensitive data: health status (past and present) and results of clinical studies. In relation to the personal data mentioned, the company undertakes that the processing will be essential for the aforementioned purposes and that it will be treated under the appropriate security measures to protect its confidentiality.
It is important to inform you that the company cannot deny access to the data in the following cases:
- When the rights of a third party or the company itself are injured.
- When there is a legal request or the resolution of a competent authority.
- At the request of the duly accredited holder and by written means.
In all cases, the delivery of data will be free, with the exception of justified shipping, copy reproduction or other formats, expenses that you must cover.
In case of any data transfer, we will inform you.
Transfer of Personal Information.
- Authorities or financial organizations, in order to comply with agreements, contracts, laws and official requirements.
- Authorities or duly accredited bodies, to comply with regulations on money laundering prevention.
Mechanisms Limiting the Holder to Use or Disclose Personal Information.
We inform you that your personal and / or sensitive information will be protected by administrative and technical security measures, which have been implemented in order to protect your data against unauthorized damage, loss, alteration, destruction, misuse, access or non-treatment.
Personal information is kept by PROAMBI for the duration of the employment relationship and / or for up to 5 years from the date of signing of this policy. The data contained in physical documents are destroyed by a paper shredder and the digital ones are deleted from our electronic server, as well as from any record.
Means to Exercise the Rights of Access, Rectification, Cancellation or Opposition.
We inform you that you may revoke your consent as well as oppose the processing of your personal information for the purposes that are not essential for the work relationship that originated, in accordance with the provisions of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Individuals, you can exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, as well as revoke your consent regarding the use of your personal and / or sensitive data by sending your request to the email email@example.com
The request must contain and accompany the documents and information that, at the time of wanting to exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, expressly request the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties and its Regulations and its processing will be done according to the procedure stipulated in said law.
With your signature of conformity, it will be understood that you grant tacit consent to the processing of your data.